Sunday, December 14, 2014

Oh what a long strange trip it has been.

I am training for the Providence Marathon which is May 3rd, 2015. This will be marathon number 20 for me. When I last posted I was in school trying to get into the ultrasound program at STCC, married and living South Deerfield with Lisa and Ben. I got into the program, but as of last week I am out of the program. I am no longer married, and Ben is with me at my apartment in Easthampton. Ben and I have dinner together on Tuesdays, he stays over on Wednesdays, and is here every other weekend. So marathon 20. I made a list of 10 things I could practically do to get back into the work force. I then made a list of 10 things I could do to keep from going totally crazy while I work on the first list. Top on the list sanity control activities was to pick a spring marathon and start training with the goal of running a BQ for 2016. I am still running with Carrie and Donna, as well as the Shutesbury Coffee Cake Club. I have not really written out a training plan. As of tomorrow it will be 20 weeks til marathon.

No comments: